Best Fall Drink Recipe!
- 10 oz of hot water (tea temperature)
- 2 TBS of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pinch of RealSalt
- 1 TBS of Raw Local Honey
- 1 drop of liquid stevia (if you don't have this, you can use more honey to taste)
- 4 Dashes of cinnamon and clove to taste
- Other items you can add are: a squeeze of orange, or a little bit of fresh apple juice. But they are not necessary.
Stir all ingredients into the water. It should be very potent, but should have a wassail like taste to it. Yum!
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) helps with sinuses and helps add protein into the diet. Protein helps with pigmentation and spotting on the skin.
In fact, many people have noticed that their pigmentation is reduced after consuming ACV for a few weeks. ACV is great for many things for the body, but for the skin it will definitely give you a fresh glow!
Perfect for Fall. Drink for your skin!