Healing Spray Lavender & Jasmine
- Shipping & Returns
Hydrating AND Healing, this Lavender & Jasmine Healing Spray is the quickest way to feel refreshed and clean.
How can this healing spray help your skin?
- Lavender is very soothing to the skin and helps to balance hormones.
- Jasmine smells amazing and helps to overcome stress and balances hormones as well.
- It also helps even skin tone and adds moisture to the skin. Our variety is the Jasmine Sambac which is less irritating to the skin.
- MSM or powdered sulfur helps clear acne and adds the sulfur (one of your skin's most vital minerals) back into your skin.
- Your skin is the most dependent on the sulfur mineral to act and look its best. Don't go without this vital mineral.
- The sea salt we use helps to kill off harmful bacteria on the skin and helps to reduce fine redness.
- Unlike our salt scrubs that you rinse off, this salt stays on your skin to keep working its magic!
- Shake bottle a couple of times.
- Lightly mist all over the face and neck.
- Allow it to dry before applying makeup or other facial products.
- To prolong life, keep in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate when not in use.
Good to Know
- Best to use under makeup if possible, but not harmful if used over makeup.
- Use in the morning to help tone your skin.
- Use any time of day to quickly revitalize your skin.
- Can be used as an underarm deodorant spray.
- Can be used on hair to help style your hair into a beachy look. The salt can help add waves to your hair and can help your hair from drying out.
Note: Do not use if allergic to sulfur. Do not spray directly into the eye or mouth areas. Contains no harsh or harmful ingredients.
We offer a 90-day 100% money-back guarantee (minus shipping) on all of our products. Contact us here with any questions.
All orders usually ship within 24 hours (M-F)After it's shipped, your order should arrive in 2-3 days with Priority Shipping and 5-6 days with First Class ShippingPriority Express 1 Day Shipping is also availableUSPS delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic are outside of our control and may affect these estimates